Monday, May 20, 2013

Dinner party with family and friends.


I had a nice dinner party with family and friends from Jmart, my father +Victor Subiano former Daikoku Restaurant Chef cooked us a wonderful meal, with the help of +jimmy ng.
 Here some photos of the food:
 Tempura Prawns

 Grilled Lamb

 Grilled Chicken Wings

 "Daikoku Prawns"

Here are some of the candid photos of my family and friends, busy with food preparation.
 My father +Victor Subiano intentionally lets the prawns on fire.

 +ALLAN RIVERA settles for red wine instead of the large selection of SP Beer we have. 
Thanks to +Simon Teh for the beers.

 +jimmy ng showing his PRO skills at flipping grilled chicken wings.

 Accountant by day dishwasher by night +Anabel Alog.

 +Yew Siang Ng (Stanley) Is being anti-social with his new Samsung Galaxy S4.

 From left to right: +Angelito De Guzman+patar tambunan, William and +Girlie Lozada enjoying the food.

Crazy +Ariel Palattao cools down his crazy head with a variety of SP Beers.

Me and my family posing before cutting the cake.

I end this party by cutting me a slice of cake and then I walk away. You guys get your own slice of cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment