Thursday, May 23, 2013

Memphis Meltdown Big Bikkie Ice Cream

My friend +jimmy ng  brought some ice cream, it's a TipTop Memphis Meltdown Big Bikkie, I wasn't able to take a photo of the box so here is the description from Tiptop's website

Big Bikkie 
Creamy cookie flavored ice cream packed with cookie chunks, 
smothered in cookie crumbs and rich milk chocolate.
 Available in single serve and in multipacks of 4.  
 The packaging is very simple, since all the details are in the box which I wasn't able to see, It made me really curious and excited to eat this ice cream, I have no idea of it's flavor.


Here's what it looks like, it's thick and has lots of chocolate chips, I still have no idea what's inside this thick chocolate coating.



After a few bites I started to realize that it taste like cookies, it's very sweet and I'm not really a fan of cookies and cream flavored ice creams but I like that it has lots of chocolate chips and it just melts in my mouth.


The last few bites changes everything, starting from the overload of sweetness from the chocolate chips and cookies, the creamy part of the ice cream calms things down, I wish there was more of this creamy part of the ice cream. I really enjoyed eating this even though I don't like this flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment